Life is hard sometimes and you can’t lose your precious life but how?
How my Suicidal tendencies went Away?
It’s not easy. It’s monumental. It’s not a sickness that you take a pill and it goes away.
Let me come to the point,to say it in short.
First things first,
1. Suicidal thoughts are born out of long term sufferings of stress & harsh realities of life.
2. It’s not possible to get out of it by forcing one’s thoughts alone. No one can get out of it like that. It is ridiculous!
No,it does not work that way. You are Outrightly wrong. It’s not a physical sickness just like cough and cold.
3.Suicidal tendencies are out of one’s control. Understand this. No one wants to live like that.It’s a living hell. One can’t escape by himself.
4. Suicidal thoughts can develop over a period of time while being in total failure, death of a loved one, terrible loss in life or business,terminal sickness & sufferings.
5. The person who is affected by it already has done everything to come out of it but he’s helpless. This is the number one truth. He is really really helpless,and that’s the reason he’s thinking of ending his life.
Now,let me share my experience:
Suicidal thoughts were not in me until my father was alive. But once he had passed away I went into a stage of utter despondency.
I was the eldest son and I had a younger brother. We were still studying in schools. My mother had no job. Financially we were struggling.
During this period,I developed abnormal fears, including fear of people,fear of open spaces.
This created total imbalance in our family. This deeply affected my wellbeing.
As an eldest Son, I had the responsibility to look after my mother and brother.
Here I was in utter darkness & I felt I was not living upto my family’s expectations. I was unable to stay normal and earn a living.
I developed serious depression & went to consult the doctor. Doctor prescribed some medicines for me. I wanted to come out of this mess.
Medication really helped me. Previously I could not sleep at night but now I was sleeping well. My fears subsided to an extent and I attempted to start living my normal life once again.
Financially I had nothing to support my family so that I can feel proud about myself. Feelings of worthlessness increased my depression.I felt I was useless. I found no hope.
I developed a whole range of depressive thinking, different fears, and anger.
I attempted suicide many times. I did not see any point in living. I had tried all ways to get rid of depression. Medicines,Yoga, Positive talk, Exercises.
Nothing brought any lasting solution. Staying positive did not help.Nothing worked.Absolutely.
Medicines did not cure my suicidal tendencies. I was fed up with my life. I did not want to live as a burden to others.
Deep down my heart I wanted to live and earn lots of money. It didn’t happen. No one saved me.
My mother was a praying woman. She kept on praying for my recovery. She prayed to Jesus. Her prayers brought my answers. My life began to change.
My plans of suicide did not work. I must say I am alive because of Jesus Christ.
It was all because of my Heavenly Father. He just would not let me commit suicide. All my plans to end my life could not succeed.
I must say it took a while for me to become normal. It’s been more than 10 years now. Since then I have never thought about suicide.
My life is no longer the same. I now from my experience can say that no medicines can cure suicidal tendencies. No surface level efforts either.
I believe one must have a paradigm shift. One can’t just get over these dangerous tendencies just by thinking or behaving the right way.
Suicide is deeply related to our Soul. It’s a sickness of the Soul.
Unless and until this soul sickness is dealt with, one just can’t overcome it.
One surely can overcome suicidal tendencies with the help of God. Jesus Christ is the answer. God alone can heal this sickness of the Soul.
When the Soul is healed, a person begins to think about living boldly no matter what.
I believe this experience will help a lot of others who go through suicidal tendencies.
Thank you very much for reading.I am glad you read it.
Life is not a bed of Roses still lot of it depends on how we manage ourselves.
I really can not explain what the relationship I had with my daddy. It was a relationship built in heaven.No one can come close to my dad.
I lost him suddenly and it left me a world full of unknowns. O my how would I move an inch without my earthly God? This was my constant thoughts.
I was afraid.I was willing to suicide even tried to jump into the river.But I think God did not allow it to happen.I was though absolute confident about suicide. I hated life as a whole.
I came to the TRUE colors of my own. The plasticity of our society.The wicked heart hiding beneath the sober men and women.
I had to learn to live again.It was hell.It was absolute unnecessary I thought. So,how anyways I stood on my ground again?
1. My mother stood By me.If there was one solid ground that held me it was my mother.She carried me and came to rescue me.I didn’t see her going away when I needed her the most.
2. My supreme help came from my heavenly Father. My God in whom I found refuge.To say the least,it was God who literally stood behind me.It was God who gave me boldness.When all else left me it was the presence of God that stood closer to me.This changed my life.
3. My hobbies such as listening music and reading kept me away from serious depression. It was music that changed my mood altogether. Then books. I survived because of reading the biographies of great men.I purposely read great men and their life stories.I knew if they can succeed I too can.
4. My brother stood By me all through my dark times.He was there with me.He never left me.I didn’t feel I am lonely. I was supported By him.He financed me when I had no job.No money in my pocket.I truly thank God for him.
5. My mentors motivated me.I infact got my mentors through books.They were inspirational and a source of power to me.I felt I too can overcome any difficulties. This transformed my life.This gave me hope.This made me an overcomer. I have survived all because of these.I could not live well when my dad passed away. I felt it was impossible to live again.Yet I overcame those difficulties.
You too can overcome your mountains.
Keep trying. Never give up.Find some mentors.Find your own survival tactics.
The day we are silent is the day we are wrong in most cases.
“When We Keep Quiet” what really can go wrong?
“When we choose to remain silent on the violence and injustice that is done to the vulnerable, we are indirectly supporting that crime.”
How often we blame government, presidents,religion or society for the violence and cruelties.
We blame everyone and we know what we are doing. We are 100% sure of our views. We seem like little gods on earth.We claim to know all the answers.
But do we realise that part of the existing problems around us is us? Yes,you heard it right.
We may not be violent,cruel,corrupt,greedy or a thief yet we can be committing serious crimes or promoting them.
How? By remaining silent.Silent when women are mistreated, children are abused,corruption happening right in front of our eyes,human rights getting violated,cruelty happening all around us. Well,when we choose to remain silent we take sides with the person who is committing the crime.
Lets be loud! Lets speak up! Lets stand up for the ones who cannot for themselves.
I believe when we do our part,world will surely be a better place to live in. If you liked my post,please take time to let me know. Thank you for giving me your valuable time.
If you are in love say it.If you really really are in genuine love,go and say it.
Because expressing your love is very okay.
But I have an advice to those who say I love you for the sake of saying it and who want to manipulate others.
I feel playing with other’s feelings is a terrible form of violence.
You might not know how other person feel when they see your true face.
It’s tragic! It’s a crime! I say mother of all tragedies.
If you say I love you and then try to act like it but you have no proof of it,then literally you are stabbing the other person.
It’s a tragedy when someone believes in you and later finds out that you are a liar!People are not toys to play with. When someone gets attracted to you and they hear loving words from you then they really believe you for it.
But to fake love it’s killing the other person.Love is a serious business,and you either make a person or break them.
Never say I love you for the sake of using the person for your own selfish ambition.
Hey don’t be giving up when things are going against you.
Here are some wisdom and inspiration for you as you might be facing rough times in your life or relationship.
1. If you accept tough times are part of the seasons of life, it will keep you from sinking into depression.
2. Maintain a healthy perspective. Going through tough times doesn’t mean you are not blessed, you are actually being prepared for something great. Preparation is often not easy but it is the foundation of better things to come.
3. Tough times will reveal to you your true friends and expose the fake ones.
4. Tough times will introduce to you real friends who are attracted to your purpose.
5. The best ideas tend to be conceptualized in tough times.
6. Sometimes God allows you to go through tough times to wake you up and get your attention especially when you have become too familiar with Him.
7. Sometimes you have to reach a dead end where no one but God can help you, so that no one but God can receive the glory.
8. Great people have learnt the art of converting tough times into a path to being a master of something.
9. There are some lessons that tough times will teach you that good times can’t.
10. Tough times will open your eyes to see opportunities and doors that complacent you did not.
11. Some of us lack the courage to move past our current level and lack the initiative to take the next step on our own, tough times will catapult you to the next stage of your life that you are afraid to take.
12. Tough times will make you naked so that you see yourself for who you truly are. Tough times will force you to be real with yourself, what are you really made of? Because when you are going through tough times, there is no one to impress, you have to be you.
13. Most couples enter their best season after they reach rock bottom. That is when their true love is tested and they emerge stronger together.
May you find strength and wisdom to face your rough times,and may you rise up stronger than ever.
Sometimes we don’t look around and find what keeps us from being an overcomer. We might be looking at bigger things that is keeping us from achieving. But it need not be bigger things but smaller things or insignificant things. Life has taught me that some of the things that keeps me defeated are: 1. My thoughts of past hurts and people who have hurt me. 2. My habit of not forgiving. Many times in order to achieve greater things We must leave aside our past. 3. My opinion about myself based on my past experiences. 4. My unrealistic expectations about future.We expect overnight success. But it doesn’t happen like that. 5. My constant comparison with others. Many times we constantly compare ourselves with others. This keeps us defeated. 6. Negative self talks. We self talk negatively and keep ourselves in the pit of darkness. These things keep us stuck forever in our defeated states. We must be kinder to ourselves and treat more lovingly.
The real thing that wrecks you and me. Hey man, You are not the Savior Just a man! You put the blame take advantage of all sorts. you have the might and cocktail of Power, influence deadly desire. you think you are right absolutely right. Did you see your own child crying when alone? Or … Read more