Hey don’t be giving up when things are going against you.
Here are some wisdom and inspiration for you as you might be facing rough times in your life or relationship.
1. If you accept tough times are part of the seasons of life, it will keep you from sinking into depression.
2. Maintain a healthy perspective. Going through tough times doesn’t mean you are not blessed, you are actually being prepared for something great. Preparation is often not easy but it is the foundation of better things to come.
3. Tough times will reveal to you your true friends and expose the fake ones.
4. Tough times will introduce to you real friends who are attracted to your purpose.
5. The best ideas tend to be conceptualized in tough times.
6. Sometimes God allows you to go through tough times to wake you up and get your attention especially when you have become too familiar with Him.
7. Sometimes you have to reach a dead end where no one but God can help you, so that no one but God can receive the glory.
8. Great people have learnt the art of converting tough times into a path to being a master of something.
9. There are some lessons that tough times will teach you that good times can’t.
10. Tough times will open your eyes to see opportunities and doors that complacent you did not.
11. Some of us lack the courage to move past our current level and lack the initiative to take the next step on our own, tough times will catapult you to the next stage of your life that you are afraid to take.
12. Tough times will make you naked so that you see yourself for who you truly are. Tough times will force you to be real with yourself, what are you really made of? Because when you are going through tough times, there is no one to impress, you have to be you.
13. Most couples enter their best season after they reach rock bottom. That is when their true love is tested and they emerge stronger together.
May you find strength and wisdom to face your rough times,and may you rise up stronger than ever.