Well,most of the Relationship coach wont tell you this.
How can a Relationship coach help when one is in crisis and the partner is indifferent?
Relationships are not easy as it appears. It’s not like 2 plus 2 equals 4.
It’s really complicated. Sometimes one partner is serious and the other one is just passing time.
What can we do in such a situation?
There are very good people around who can help you.
But in order to get lasting solutions one must not forget these relationship principles,
- Relationship is a marathon. Its not a short race.One must understand this.
- Both the partners must be mature enough to make changes in themselves. No one is perfect here.
- If one partner thinks that he or she is perfect then that relationship won’t last long. It’s so simple.
- Relationships are not one night stands. It’s neither romance nor a joy ride. It’s much larger than that.
- We begin with love but we go forward with commitment and lots of sacrifice.
- Relationships are not for kids or immature people. It’s not for sex or time pass.
- Relationships are not measured by looks or money but by transparency and sincerity. Looks can backfire.