There ain’t no heaven on earth frankly speaking.
On why I choose to not quit by Titus Vargis
Well the title itself says it all. We are all sum total of our imperfections and strengths. No one is from above.
We can do two things,either we can look at good things or imperfections in our lives and relationships.
Both views have an immense impact on the quality of our lives and relationships.
Either we will look to good things and focus only on it. Thereby lead a great life. The other option is looking for imperfections and getting doomed.
We actually have no real choice here on earth. We have to embrace the imperfections no matter what.
Well,the choice is up to you and me.
Let me share my five reasons on why I appreciate my relationship,
01. Life is short to keep on looking for perfect relationships. Really you and I can’t keep on moving from one relationship to another. Each of us have immense imperfections. It’s wise to stick to the one who shares your life values and loves you.
02. Loneliness is the most common sickness that leads to death. I don’t want to live alone and get lost in life. I choose to stay in my relationship.
03. We both have different strengths and we both meet the needs of each other. That’s why I stay in my relationship.
04. My relationship gives me a sense of significance. I stay in my relationship because it gives me a meaning in life.
05. I have seen many relationships getting broken around. I don’t want to lose my opportunities in life. I stay and know that life is an adventure filled with lots of happiness and surprises.
©Titus Vargis, PhD