It takes something more to raise a smart child,what are they?
Power words to use by Titus Vargis.
Kids are spontaneous and they find real happiness in the simple pleasures of life.
They get thrilled and enjoy little things like when they see a small bird, jump over dirty puddles, and even when they get to have their favorite ice creams.
They also like us go through the occasional blues,feel sad and be depressed too.
Power words can instill smart skills in kids to face life smartly.
These power words for kids are a great addition to a child’s vocabulary. These vocabulary words for kids really help them learn how to be encouraging, kind and nurturing.
It creates an encouraging and nurturing environment, which is helpful for their well-being and growth.
Here is a list of Power words for kids to help them build a strong and encouraging vocabulary.
Raising a smart child by Titus Vargis.
© Titus Vargis
Kids are no less than divine. You can kill their positivity unknowingly.
Kids are very fragile and we should know how to handle them.
What kids go through in their life affect their future very much.
Most of the times parents are not careful about how they deal with their kids.
What parents do with their kids have immense impact on their kids.
Let’s examine what are those things which kill kid’s positivity:
01. Constant criticism is the number one poison which kills positivity. Parents who constantly criticise over small things can destroy kid’s self esteem.
02. Making kids a slave and making them do things forcefully. Kids are slaves when they are required to follow instructions over every things they need to do.This can seriously harm them in their long run.They lose all sense of self worth.
03. Abusing kids in behaviour or words.Kids are not stones.They are human beings too.What we as adult feel they feel too. When we abuse them they start abusing themselves.
04. Loving kids based on their performance. Kids are often praised or punished as their performance. Kids are not machines.what you think is not possible for them all the times.
05. Cruel words by parents or family can seriously hamper their positive growth.parents who discipline using harsh and cruel words can discourage their kids.They even can give up and become suicidal.
06. Stop Over pampering. Kids need to be learning uneasy things too.Giving them too much of pampering can make them less confident.
07. Violence in any form can literally kill the positivity of your kids.When kids face violence in their homes they can start rebelling.
08. Giving them what they ask quickly can hamper their perceptions about reality of life.Kids need to learn that not all things can be obtained as they want.This is life and parents need to teach them.
09. Taking decisions on behalf of kids can have a negative impact. Let kids take the responsibility and make their own decisions. Ofcourse you can guide them.
10. Not listening to kids can have a negative impact. They might feel worthless and think that their opinions and matters dont value much.
PART 02. WHAT CAN YOU DO BETTER AS A PARENT?
Now let’s see what parents can do to stop being negative to their kids:
A. Be careful how you deal with them.They need respect too just as much you do.
B. Never use harsh words.
C. Always praise for their small achievements.
D. Love them more and criticise them less.
E. Show your full support when they need it from you.Even when they are weak or failing.
F. Let children know you are on their side.
G. Stop correcting their behaviour all the time.
They need freedom and space just as you do.
Lets see that our kids remain strong as they grow with us.We need to healthy and confident kids.That must be the ultimate goal of any parents.